us Datum: 10-12 Juni Plats: New York
Atlantic Design & Manufacturing returns to New York in 2014 for the Northeast’s most comprehensive advanced manufacturing event. Rotating between New York in even years and Philadelphia in odd years, Atlantic Design & Manufacturing will provide access to strong design and manufacturing markets and more visitors in a two-year period. The event attracts key decision makers in corporate and senior management, design engineering, and manufacturing and production engineering representing top industries including machinery, electronic components, and plastics and rubber products industries.
- Focus areas include CAD/CAM & Enterprise Software Technology and Contract Manufacturing
- Live demonstrations of the newest products and technologies
- Advanced Manufacturing Seminars offer the latest developments and technological innovations in advanced manufacturing
When and Where
June 10-11, 2014
Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
New York, NY
- Manufacturing accounts for 81% of the value of New York’s exports—22% more than the ratio for the nation as a whole.
- New York’s 18,888 manufacturing firms support 1.15 million of the 6.9 million private sector jobs in New York.
- New York City is home to almost 7,000 small manufacturers employing 65,000 people.
- Co-located with ATX East, EastPack, MD&M East, Pharmapack North America, and PLASTEC East, providing a larger crossover audience.